This very generous double brick home is nestled in a quiet street, close to schools and 5 minutes walk to the main shopping district. Fantastic for large families. Full roof restoration including new gutters & downpipes plus external repaint completed a little over 2 years ago.
– Large, bright formal living area at the front of the home has a built in bar (includes sink and fridge)
– Huge kitchen/dining area has plenty of storage and ample space for extra large dining table.
– 4 bedrooms, all carpeted with built in robes.
– Master suite at the back of the home has an ensuite shower room.
– Kitchen comes with fridge and dishwasher.
– Natural gas bayonets and ducted air conditioning throughout.
– Generous tiled family bathroom with large vanity, separate shower and bath.
– Generous laundry with second toilet.
– Rear lobby area with more storage
– Elevated back porch captures the afternoon sun and overlooks an easy care backyard.
– Very secure yard ideal for pets and kids.
– Workshop at the back of the home has power.
– Art deco front porch and features throughout the home give the property an air of style. This gem is waiting for someone to decorate and enhance the wonderful features within.
Contact Lachlan Today to book an inspection.