HANDS-ON STRATA MANAGERS
Available, active strata managers in Leeton, Temora, Narrandera and Coolamon
QPL’s Strata Management Difference
A well-managed strata scheme is a significant factor in creating a harmonious communal environment, attracting people to the property and increasing the real value of the property itself.
Our approach to strata management is hands-on; we are available and active.
Inspecting our client schemes and staying in touch is important so we can optimise results for every stakeholder.
QPL prides itself in providing the most comprehensive residential strata management services throughout the Riverina.
No two strata buildings are the same. Our approach is proactive and friendly, ensuring that your specific needs are met.
We work in collaboration with each Owners Corporation and their Strata Committees to:
- Define a long-term strategy
- Take care of day-to-day maintenance issues
- Address owner concerns diplomatically
- Keep accurate financial records
- Identify cost-saving opportunities
STRATA MANAGEMENT WITHOUT THE STRESS
No matter what your strata scheme challenges are, QPL can expertly lead you through the processes.
Whether your strata needs help with maintenance or administration jobs or even assisting with disputes, we have you covered.
No other management company in the Riverina provides the same level of extensive services like us.
We do it all, and we do it well! Contact us for strata management services in Temora, Leeton, Narrandera and Coolamon.
THREE STEPS TO CHANGE STRATA MANAGERS
Switch to QPL for cost-effective, hassle-free strata management
Based on the termination date or date voids in your current contract, you can reach out to us to discuss a new provider arrangement.
Our services and prices will be based around your specific requirements.
We will inform your previous provider, create a new contract and ensure a smooth transition.
HOW WE HELP
Take a look at our services
- Prepare and lodge non-routine insurance claims
- Claims administration and other activities involved in minimisation of loss, liaison with loss adjusters and other related activities
- GST-related activities (including checking tax invoices, supplying ABN details and BAS preparation and lodgement)
- Additional financial reports or reports prepared to specific requirements
- Serve notices to comply with by-laws
- Prepare and issue notices under section 45 of the Act for breach of the by-laws
- Represent the owners corporation in tribunal or court proceedings
- Preparation and lodgement of applications for mediation, adjudication, tribunal orders, briefing lawyers and/or relevant attendances
- Arranging drafting of by-laws, amendments to by-laws and/or by-law reviews
Extra services resulting from an on-site residential manager or caretaker ceasing to perform services.
- Arranging maintenance and repairs
- Authorising invoices
- Maintaining key register
- Arranging security and concierge services
- Arranging building services
- Arranging access for contractors
- Arranging building certifications
- Managing a greater volume of inquiries from occupants
Repairs and Maintenance
- Arrange building inspections and reports
- Arrange for appropriately qualified contractors to undertake routine repairs to and maintenance of the common property and/or specified owners corporation property provided that any expenditure incurred by the agent on such matters without obtaining the approval of the owners corporation does not exceed $1,000.00
Extraordinary General Meetings
- Prepare and distribute notices of Extraordinary General Meetings
- Attend Extraordinary General Meetings held during office hours
- Attend Extraordinary General Meetings held outside office hours
- Prepare and distribute minutes of Extraordinary General Meetings
Executive Committee Meetings
- Prepare and distribute notices of executive committee meetings
- Attend executive committee meetings held during office hours
- Attend executive committee meetings held outside office hours
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
- Answer queries from the executive committee about by-laws.
- With regular changes to legislation and requirements for document submission, we make sure all compliance is taken care of so you don’t need to worry.
- Prepare and distribute notices of Annual General Meetings
- Attend Annual General Meetings and concurrent executive committee meetings
- Prepare and distribute minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Arrange for venue for meetings if required
- Maintain strata roll and minute book
- Maintain correspondence file
- Record and retain notices under sections 118, 119 and 120 of the Act
- Issue minutes of delegated performance
- Maintain common seal
- Attend to routine written and oral communication
- Arrange insurance valuation as required
- Obtain quotes for insurance renewal
- Submit quotes to Executive Committee and renew insurances (according to instructions)
- Establish and maintain the trust account
- Issue levy notices
- Monitor and arrange for recovery of levy arrears
- Pay invoices on behalf of Owners Corporation (e.g. for water charges, council rates and maintenance)
- Pay disbursements and expenses incurred in connection with Agent’s management of Strata Scheme
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS
WORK WITH THE BEST
Find a strata manager in Leeton, Temora, Narrandera or Coolamon who you can trust.
Our success has been built on repeat and referral business, and is a key factor that drives our team to deliver results that exceed our client’s expectations.
We are excited about achieving the best possible result for you, and we’re ready to help you make the switch today.
AGENTS YOU CAN TRUST
Contact QPL for excellent service and outstanding results
Leeton | Temora | Narrandera | Coolamon